The Organizing Committee of the ISPSA 2020 has secured the special reduced rates for accommodation at the symposium venue. Please note that the hotel room rates are valid when you reserve by the deadline. Depending on the availability, rooms will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis. To secure the room, credit card information will be required upon reservation.
– For reservation, you should contact to the hotel directly.
Please download the hotel reservation form and send the filled form to the hotel by fax or e-mail by the deadline.
|Name||Grade||Room type||Room Rate (KRW)
(Inc. 10% tax)
|140,000||Hotel Reservation Form|
|Address||Ramada Plaza Jeju, 66 Tapdong-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju, Republic of Korea|
|Reservation Department||Ms. Kyoung-Hee Ko
Tel : +82-64-729-8100
Fax : +82-64-729-8570
E-mail : email@example.com
|Facilities||Sport center, Therapia, Casino, Coffee shop, Business center, Souvenir shop, Restaurants, Meeting room, etc.|
- For reservation, you should contact to the hotel directly. Please download the hotel reservation form and send the filled form to the hotel by fax or e-mail. (The reservation deadline is June 19, 2020)
- Depending on the availability of rooms, rooms will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The rates are fixed in KRW (Korean Won) including 10% tax.
- The rates above do NOT include breakfast. Breakfast is KRW 22,000 per guest with tax. Also, additional individual charges such as telephone call, mini bar etc. shall be paid to the hotel directly.
- To reserve a room, please send your reservation form to the hotel directly.
- Add 10,000 won for weekend (Friday, Saturday).
- Cancelation must be notified to the hotel as soon as possible.
There will be a cancelation fee: 5 days before: 30%, on the check-in date: 100% of a full day rate.