The Organizing Committee invites all interested participants from academia, research laboratories, and industry around the world in the fields of fundamental physics to the newest technologies and devices to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. We welcome you to contribute to the most up-to-date research and the latest developments from around the world.
Questions about the abstract or technical topics, or about the program format or policies of the symposium, should be directed to the symposium secretariat: email@example.com
|Feb. 29, 2024
|Mar. 31, 2024
|Post-deadline Paper Submission
|May 6, 2024
Steps for Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted online and be written in English.
- Authors must fill out all abstract details and authors’ information following the online abstract submission procedures. Each abstract must include the paper title, author's names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
- Authors may edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the author's responsibility to ensure the abstract's accuracy. There will be no additional editing after the deadline.
- The "Presentation Type" selection of “Plenary/Invited” when submitting the abstract for speakers who have been specifically invited by the Technical Program Committee (TPC) to submit their abstracts. Emerging researchers delivering oral presentations are kindly asked to select "11. Emerging Researchers (Invited Only)" under the relevant topic during the submission process.”
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after making your submission. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure, you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee according to reviewing procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting, and abstract-submitting authors by Mar. 31, 2024.
Withdrawal of abstracts
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by May 10, 2024, the abstract can be withdrawn from the final program. If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the ISPSA secretariat in writing as soon as possible. Inquiries: ISPSA secretariat: (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)